COMENIUS 2011-2013

CIMG8315

Seit dem Schuljahr 2011/12 nehmen wir an einem neuen Comenius-Projekt teil: Earth-AWE. AWE steht für air - water - energy, d.h. es handelt sich um ein ökologisches Projekt. Gleichzeitig ist AWE aber auch ein Akronym, das Ehrfurcht bedeutet und damit die Einstellung bezeichnet, die wir gegenüber unserem Planeten haben sollten. Im Oktober fand unsere erste Konferenz statt. Darüber berichten Alexandra und Wienke aus der 10.2.....

CIMG8229 CIMG8307 CIMG8261 CIMG8264
Rome by night

At the football match

The German team in front of the main St. Peter's

Castello di Angeli
CIMG8315 CIMG8293 CIMG8325 CIMG8333

In front of Galilei school

The students working on a task for the project

Alexandra and Silja at the Vesuvius Picnic on top of Vesuvius

Our Project Europe class takes part in an international school-project. The project is called “Comenius Earth AWE Project” and is mainly coordinated by the Italian school in Benevento. On our first conference in Benevento from October 23- October 24th we met other students from schools in Sweden, Spain,(our Polish partner school wasn’t able to come since they had financial problems). In Benevento we had a great time: We visited many places, had a sight-seeing tour of the beautiful town of Benevento and traveled to other places nearby, like the Vesuvius.

Here is what remains from our trip to Benevento. First of all: It was a truly unique experience. To gather an insight into another country and another culture, and to live in an Italian family. was like nothing I’ve experienced before. But also, to learn new things about people, you want to get to know better. Very interesting for us was the time, we spent with our host families. The hospitality was amazing, and it was nice to meet students of our age just in another country. This week away from thoughts and every-day-life was like a revival to us.  It was a great experience and I’ve grown a lot. It strengthened me and rebuilt me and I would never give this experience away. We need to thank Signora Sessa and the other persons who organized the trip. We’re really looking forward to meeting you in Berlin next year.

Alexandra and Wienke, 10.2.

Kontakt

Wilma-Rudolph-Oberschule
Am Hegewinkel 2a
14169 Berlin

Tel: (030) 90299-6464/-6794
Fax: (030) 90299-6766
E-Mail:

Anmeldung

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.