COMENIUS Projekt "It's my life!" 2010

wilma_006"It´s my life"- this is the name of a Comenius project, which connects five different countries: Spain, Germany, Italy, Great Britain and the Netherlands. It compares the lives of European teenagers, the similarities and the differences.

By taking pictures and writing texts about our lives we found out that there aren’t many differences between our countries at all. Except for speaking different languages, we recognized there is a lot that connects us. This was very surprising! We really enjoyed our conferences in Liverpool and in Berlin. Some of us found real friends. But also the lessons were a lot of fun as we took a lot of photos in the city or just worked in class. We also took part in a photo competion .Because of project Europe we learnt to communicate with all the other countries; we learnt how to organize a project and to work with pictures.

dscn9001 dsc_0028    
 it_cover  it_preface it_friend  
 it_freetime  it_common_things  it_school_trips  

From the final report to the National Agency: 

The project 'It's my life' was realized by 5 partner schools from the UK, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and Germany

The aim of the project was the production of a book titled 'It’s my life'. The idea of the book  was to present aspects of the everyday life of European teenagers in a photo documentary. The images should be backed up by interviews, reports and creative texts that mirror the subjective reality of a teenager in each country. The aspects chosen by the students on the first conference are presented in 5 chapters: My school, My friends, My town, My home, My free time.
Photographs: We wanted to have photographs of exactly the same motifs taken from exactly the same angle and distance so they could be compared - an aim which proved to be too ambitious and difficult to realize throughout the complete book.
Texts and Drawings:

Regarding the interviews we had the same questions  for each partner school in order to compare, This idea worked only for some chapters. Creative texts and drawings differ of course.

Chapters: We have 5 instead of 10 chapters – each chapter comprising 20 pages (10 double pages). The chapters were finalized by international teams, but a professional uniform layout was too difficult to be done in cooperation by the students, so in the end the teachers decided to employ a professional editor.

Conclusion: So in the end we had a book as planned, but the way turned out to be slightly different from our original planning.

Der Wettbewerb zu "It's my life!"

overview7Viele Schüler und Schülerinnen aus Rumänien, Palästina und von der Wilma nahmen an unserem Wettbewerb zum COMENIUS Projekt "It's my life!" teil. Die besten Mobiles, Four-Stage-Hanger, Poster und anderen kreativen Objekte wurden im Raum 115 ausgestellt. Wenn ihr auf das Bild klickt, wird es vergrößert. 

An dem Mobileprojekt beteiligten sich die Europakurse, verschiedene Englischklassen und die Austauschspartner aus Rumänien und Palästina. In diesem Projekt war der Auftrag ein Mobile selber zu basteln und mit Informationen zu Freizeitaktivitäten, Freundschaft, Familie, Schule usw. zu bekleben. Dies wurde in Texten, Gedichten, Bildern, kleinen Accessoires, Diagrammen und Basteleien dargestellt.

palaestina_stadt  
pali

pillow
 romania_2
 Einsendungen aus  Palästina  und  aus Rumänien
 overview1  overview3  overview4  overview6

chalin

hoi-wan

gross

jonas_f

merla

perlen

verena

overview7

Kontakt

Wilma-Rudolph-Oberschule
Am Hegewinkel 2a
14169 Berlin

Tel: (030) 90299-6464/-6794
Fax: (030) 90299-6766
E-Mail:

Anmeldung

Please publish modules in offcanvas position.